2011年6月15日星期三

Live Pictures of Landscape and Buildings

My Landscape comes from the Stonethwaite Valley in UK, where Jonathan Ive was from. I built out the landscape in spring season, so there are trees and grass around.
These are my beam bridges, designed for both clients to go across and join at the middle to go to the elevator.


This is Jonathan Ive's office. I sank this building into ground, and put an underground river going through it's basement. The upper lever are surrounded by glass walls, which shall give Ive a great range of plain sight.



This is lady gaga's studio. I made a lot of stairs in this building. All of the walls form a big gate as well. They are lifted up if someone wants to go in or out of the building. Top floor is a big stage i designed for Lady Gaga.

These are iron rings spinning around the second bridge which is originally broken, as you can see the fragments all around. The big ball at the end is my elevator. Check out the video to see how it works.
There's a rainbow at the waterfall and the whole map is raining.
I put the meeting place in a cave behind the waterfall. As you can see, the cave itself has a very interesting landscape. It took me quite long to build as well. The cube in the air is my table. Go check out the video if you want to see this cube doing something cool. :)

没有评论:

发表评论