2010年6月15日星期二

elevator and bridge






my idea of the bridge is to make it balanced. as we know Hellen is blind and deaf, so her whole life is to use less sences to keep balance which is much easier for normal people.Angela Merkel is a politician, whose job is to keep the balance between Germany and other countries, as well as national and international situations. my bridgestone is a single column made up by bunch of "pyramids", which looks fragile but very balanced indeed.



My bridge has two levels. the first level connects two studios, the second level is the elevator platform where clients can get to their elevators.





This is th elevator to help my two clients to get to the second floor of the bridge, where they can reach their individual elevator. therefore i got 3 elevators.







this is my second elevator designed for Hellen Keller. as we know she cannot see nor hear, so the elevator must be completely safe, but she can still feel warmth and coldness, as well as the wind blowings, so i put some holes ont the side of the elevator. it is also my favourite part of my work among all, especially the fist assembly procedule.











my third elevator is designed for Angela Merkel. she is a politician, so her elevator is stable, and balanced.





没有评论:

发表评论